Sunday 5 February 2012

SORRY GUYS!

I'm ever so sorry I haven't been able to post alot lately but my life has been so hectic and frantic I don't know when too stop. Plus, Jan/Feb and March time is the relatively quite time of the season so you haven't missed out on much gymnastics action. Likewise with the twitter, I haven't been on for a long time, but I'm definitely going to get back into the swing of things. 


Well, TEAM USA have proposed they'll be sending a team to the Cottbus World Cup!


Brigid McCarthy (the couch gymnast) has more on that over her blog.


Gymnastics Youtuber iLitter has created a video about all the things about the WOGA classic, including the voice overs of Rebecca Bross and Katelyn Ohashi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrjW9ru970&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2c379f4FAAAAAAAAAAA

StephanFloorMusics has added a few more floor musics to his collection including;


Aagje VanWellegham, McKenzie Wofford, Nadine Jarosch and Anastasia Sidorova.


Switch Ring Blog has some new blog updates.

Follow @JamesOlympics and read his blog for sports motivation(kind of) and expressive stories!!!!!

Follow our new twitter address, @twgnews

No comments:

Post a Comment