Saturday, 12 November 2011

STEPHANFLOORMUSICS!

There are many floor music's on youtube! Most trying too outake the real cut's used in Inter. Gymnastics floor but StephanFloorMusic's does floor music's THE BEST! I<3 all the cuts! 
Here are my top 5:

5. Ekaterina Kislinskaya.Portugal. I just <3 this audio and cut. It's sense of being at the fairground and being a kid again! 







4. Belo.Russia. I think this one is dramatic and harnesses power and elegance.







3. Jessica Gil Ortiz.Colombia. I really love this mix. So, Spanish and Dancy! And Steph's first HD cut:)



2. Kseniia Afanasyeva.Russia. I love this urbano! Although, at the beginning,it sounds like the background is burping, but I <3 it!


1. Alexandra Raisman.USA.If you don't like this, I KILL YOU! It's just an amazing edit! The best one!



Click here for the link to Steph's channel!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow,thank you very much!Very nice job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick question about Ov Hayoc Ashxarh. The word "OPAH" is used several times throughout the music. I thought there was a rule saying no words in the music. Can you reply to this question.

    ReplyDelete