Sunday 12 February 2012

CATCHING UP WITH DOMINIQUA BELANYI & NICOLE SZABO

Recently, TWG caught up with  Icelandic star Dominiqua Belanyi and South African Nicole Szabo!


Dominiqua Alma  Belanyi


TWG: what competitions are you training for this year?
DAB: I have Icelandic Championships coming up, World Cups, Nordic Championships, Europeans and some others.


TWG: What has been your proudest moment in your Gymnastics Career?
DAB: My 1st World Championships!


TWG: If you could, which gymnast would you be?
DAB: I don't want to be another gymnast, everyone has worked hard for their accomplishments so have I.

TWG: What is your favorite piece of apparatus?
DAB: Bars


Nicole Szabo

TWG: what competitions are you training for?
NS: Doha World Cup and Africa Games in Tunisia

TWG: what is your proudest moment in gymnastics?
NS: last year in Japan, I had a great competition under so much pressure and my 6th place on bars in Doha

TWG: Who is your favorite gymnast?
NS: Viktoria Komova

TWG: are you going to the Olympics?
NS: No, I'm a reserve

TWG: are you planning on upgrading on some of your routines?
NS: Yes I am

TWG: which event?
NS: Mainly bars and a second vault!

Thank you to Nicole and Dominiqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment