I am looking for a co-admin(s, maximum 3) too help me out with blogging after my tight schedule.
Roles may include;
- Updating the NCAA blog
- Contributing and Posting Ideas and News
- Updating News bar on the right of blog
- Updating and Covering the Social Networks
- Reading e-mails
- Creating competitions
It sounds full on but I won't assign you huge chunks a week, you can select the work you'd like to take on.
To likely be selected, you must;
- Be familiar with e-mail
- Know you way around the blogger interface and know how to post etc.
- Be familiar with social networks (facebook, twitter and tumblr)
- Have your own e-mail account
- Be a gymnastics fan
If you're still interested,
please e-mail me here and say;
- Previous or Current Gymnast? (If current, club or any major results?)
- Favorite Gymnast?
- Are you familiar with social networks and blogger?
- Why would you like to contribute?
- How big a weekly assignment would you like? (one post or hourly updates etc)
- Do you own/belong to any other blogs?
As i'm quite desperate for help, you're likely to be picked so get applying and the spot is yours