Tuesday 22 January 2013

NCAA 2013: NEW COVERAGE

Hello gym fans, 

I'm happy to inform you that I have decided to take The World Gymnast to the NCAA. If you didn't know, the NCAA is an American league that specializes in college gymnastics. It's based in America but seeing as I'm from Britain, coverage may be hard so I was wondering if anyone could be a NCAA reporter/contributer. Basically, all you'll need to do is tweet, watch and review the weekly standings and gymnasts. If you're interested, e-mail me at; the.world.gymnast1@googlemail.com or tweet me; @theworldgymnast. I'd be delighted if you could do it:) 

Michigan State have taken the team standings after 3 weeks into the year. Nebraska's Emily Wong takes the All-Around top score this week followed by Florida's Ashanee Dickerson

No.9 ranked Arkansas, No.20 ranked Southern Utah, No.22 West Virginia and No.25 BYU have all dropped out already for several reasons according to the NCAA website. 

More updates next week, 

please get in touch if you're interested

No comments:

Post a Comment