Sunday 30 September 2012

NEW CONTACT!

we've recently decided to get a new e-mail address for the site because I can really gel with the google mail at all really after you need mobile verification etc. so I've decided to go for a new one. 

Of course, the google mail one will still be in existence because I have signed up the blog with it put I would check it very frequently so if you want a quick reply your better off sending it to the new one. Also, there will be a few competitions and contribution opportunities so the e-mail will be vital for that. 

here it is;

theworldgymnast@live.co.uk

yes, there it is. 

So, if you need to contact me for blog post contributions, blog ideas, fan mail and other things then please give me a shout by the e-mail. I will get a separate page for it so you can find it. 

thanks ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment